Just saw this on Lucieanne.com:
Barack Obama's campaign responded sharply to a new McCain webad depicting Obama as a parody of a biblical prophet. "It’s downright sad that on a day when we learned that 51,000 Americans lost their jobs, a candidate for the presidency is spending all of his time and the powerful platform he has on these sorts of juvenile antics," said spokesman Hari Sevugan. (Snip) The ad, released only on the Internet, is the latest in a series mocking the Democratic nominee.
* I was going to invite Senator McCain to the Transfiguration. Not anymore.
* Ye of little faith.
* Next time he asks for me to heal his melanoma, the answer is "no."
* I'll turn water into wine for him, but I draw the line at being his designated driver.
* I'm surprised Senator McCain didn't say, "I knew Moses; Moses was a friend of mine; Senator Obama, you are no Moses."
* Ironically, more men named "Jesus" will vote for me than will vote for Senator McCain.
* The people want more jobs and less Job.
* This just shows us that the McCain campaign is a non-prophet organization.
* If I'm number one, this ad proves that the McCain campaign is full of number two.
That's how you handle humor.